Job Position Details
- IT / Software Development
Fields of study:
- Computer science / IT
- Internship / trainee
Required general skills:
- Software Documentation
Required IT skills:
Required degree level:
- High school
Purpose and ScopeRead more
Kreatx is a joint effort to create a unique software company that puts big efforts on discovering new, fast, efficient and cost effective techniques for software development and then applying those techniques to build the best solution for customers. Kreatx is looking for a highly motivated intern that wants to improve her or his experience in a young and professional environment. The selected intern will be trained for a certain period of time regarding general aspects related to business software and in particular to products such as Flare ERP. She or he will work on the creation of the documentation and support materials for Kreatx products. The documentation will include an indexed a to z list of topics related to Kreatx products and services, FAQ, tutorials and other support materials. The intern will work closely with the senior developers of Kreatx. She or he will report to them and her or his mission will last for a minimum duration of one month and a maximum duration of three months.
- The intern has to write a complete documentation for one or many Kreatx products.
- The intern will work together with the development team to make tutorials in either video or written formats.
- The intern will filter, categorize and index all the material related to products and services.
- The intern will create an updated FAQ that will be published on the website.
The ideal candidate is an undergraduate or graduate student in computer science or the equivalent.
Skills and Abilities
- The intern has good knowledge of content editing.
- The intern has some knowledge of software engineering principles and practices.
- The intern has good writing skills.
- The intern has good knowledge of English and is familiar with the business related software terminology.
- The intern is able to work and collaborate with others and likes to share knowledge.
- The intern is detail and result oriented.
The ideal candidate is honest, trustworthy and respectful. She/he has good communication skills, is flexible and willing to learn and improve.